Monday, August 21, 2017

Issa....and Lawrence

Issa, Issa, Issa. Girl what are you doing? I am kinda proud of Issa for finding her inner hoe. But I seriously feel like she's making a mistake by hoeing around with Daniel. Don't get me wrong I am 1000% #TeamFuckYourFriends, BUT there has to be a level of understanding. An understanding that she didn't get before she jumped back in the bed with him. It is very evident that Daniel has feelings for her. The question is does she have the same feelings for him (and suppressing them) or is she really in this "I'm just out here having fun" stage? Either way she has a seemingly good dude who has feelings for her and most importantly a great friend on her team. Its just up to her not to fuck it up, which can happen when sex is involved without a clear understanding.

As for Lawrence, he really wants that ol' thing back (insert crying laughing emoji). The saying "you never miss what you had until its gone" definitely rings true in this situation. Now he wants to miss Issa after he's gotten his dick wet and been used for his dick by some random Beckys. I don't even know if I can feel sorry for him at this moment because when Issa was trying he was in his feelings and not willing to communicate. But now that Issa isn't sitting around moping he's low key stalking her.

Let me tell ya'll how I clapped for joy when Chad called Lawrence out on his shit! Its about time someone gave him a dose of reality. Like dude a woman carried your ass for 2 years while you "worked on getting your shit together" and then you get in your feelings because a dude who has really been out here getting his shit together fucked your girl?!?!?! Uhhh okay (in my Jay-Z voice). I'm not advocating for Issa cheating, but if you aren't bringing home the bacon then your ass surely better be cooking it and fucking your mate so good that they don't mind that they're carrying you.

I get depression and shit. I'm diagnosed and medicated for it, but that's because I came to a point in my life when I realized that I actually needed help. Like you can't use your depression as an excuse if you aren't trying to do anything about it. Which clearly Lawrence wasn't trying to do anything about it. Him not doing anything about it and not providing his girl the dick she needed lead to her fucking someone who could.  It was a fucked up thing to do, and she felt bad about it immediately afterwards, but sometimes the body wants what it wants. Sometimes the mind is weak and the flesh is strong and we as humans give in.

Either way, Lawrence needed to be called out for his bullshit. He needed to understand the role he played in the position that he's currently in. He could have been happy in a relationship with Issa if he would have manned up and got a job sooner. It is easier to get a better job if you at least have a job. Also, most people who start up their own business do so while working for someone else. Most middle-class Americans can't afford to not have some type of income while waiting on their business or idea to take off. Lawrence was lucky to have a girl who allowed him to not contribute to the household for two years while he tried to get his idea off the ground.

I just hope that this is truly the wake-up call that he needs. Now I just need for him to stop stalking Darius's social media and actually reach out to Issa and stop acting like a little bitch about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment