Monday, August 28, 2017

Who Does That?!?!

Before I talk about everything else that happened on Insecure last night I want to first address the popping up at Neighbor Bae's house. NO....JUST NO! Popping up at someone's house is a cardinal sin Issa. This isn't the first time Issa has popped up at someone's house either. Last week she popped up at Daniel's house unannounced, and I guess because Daniel didn't check her about it she thought that it was ok. Well I'm here to tell you that popping up is the QUICKEST way to get your feelings hurt. Also, you DEFINITELY don't pop up on random penis. Neighbor Bae didn't even know he was in the "hoetation" for her to be popping up. This scene definitely gets the Bitch You Tried It Award!

Speaking of trying something...I really need Issa to try to not be so desperate for dick. If she would stop trying so hard then maybe dick would come to her. Treating people who are interested in her like a piece of meat is going to eventually backfire on her. There was absolutely no justification for the way that she treated Nico. And I'm sorry, but what person in their right mind is going to turn down free food...TUH. It is clear that Issa has ZERO game (in addition to no communication skills). She could have possibly gotten the dick that night if she would have played her cards right and not been so thirsty.

On top of being a thirst bucket, Issa is just plain immature. I don't know who would win the Best Tantrum Award, her or Molly, but Issa put on a pretty good show last night. First the pouty session because Nico didn't want to fuck. Then the all out tantrum because Daniel came in her face. I felt like I was watching one of my high school students and not a 20 something year old woman. And, who ain't sucking dick in 2017? Please help a sista understand how she was in a long-term relationship and ain't never put her lips on a dick. Either way, her response to catching cum to the face was way over the top. Dude told you that he was about to cum and you didn't move out of the way (or swallow). Your bad! Also, cum to the eye is a way worse experience in real life. Its not something I wish on anyone.

I'm going to end my rant today on Issa downplaying her pussy. Sis...NOOOOO. How are you going to say "sex with me isn't amazing" and question why men are fucking other women in the same breath. Don't no dude want wack pussy...and you ain't giving head. No wonder your "hoetation" ain't going around and you out here being a thirst bucket for dick. If you don't feel like you're putting it down in the sex department then you aren't going to come with your A game. Better yet you aren't going to have an A game. If I'm trying to keep dick coming back I'm pulling out all the stops, and I surely am not going to doubt my skills. That was a very low self-esteem/Insecure moment. Until Issa handles that then her "hoetation" is going to lack rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment